Add The Various Missing Decorations

LemonsForScience

There are various missing decorations that we have spots for in the catalogue of decos that I would really like to see added to the game. This most is also here to gather info on them as it's been scarce on the internet.
The first four I would like to bring everyone's attention to to are from Ossus. The decos are The Void Crystal Container, The Shifting Crystal Container, The Ood Bnar Memorial and the Irrigated Garden. I have heard conflicting info on all of these both in game and on the net. The first two are crystal containers that should drop from Ossus enemies or be available for purchase as the deco vendor but simply aren't. I have some people tell me that they do drop from random enemies at a rate of roughly 1/1000 enemies killed but I have never seen one drop and even MMO fashion only has the models seemingly data mined and not displayed. I have also heard they come from the world bosses but I have done both of them literally dozens of times (maybe even over 100 each by now) and never see them drop for anyone else either. Neither has the Irrigated Garden which I am told also drops exclusively from the world bosses. Even if they do drop from them I think they should just add them to the vendor at this point because they are clearly so abysmally rare that 24 people killing 200 WBs don't get them.
The Ood Bnar memorial looks to have been a thing associated with an achievement but never came out either which is a shame because it looks rad.
Finally I wanted to talk about the Corellian FP's "Corellian AA Turret" which looks sick as hell but also apparently doesn't drop. I did the FP a few dozen times on solo to get it myself only to hear that it's never dropped for anyone.
If anyone has any information on these or other forgotten decos please comment. Also comment which of these you would really like to see in the game. For me, I want all 5 of these in spades.