Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

ANOTHER CARTEL MARKET SET AND MOUNT, ARE YOU FUDGING KIDDING ME?!

felleto

2 hours ago, Spikanor said:

let me try to explane it to you.

if there add only more cartal market stuff in the game and not focus on the other parts of the game like give it good contant or fixing some bugs is for once and do other things the game really needs so hard and only focus on adding new stuff in the cartal market then you get this type complains.

and most old players come also back if there fix the game is good and give it some love it needs then only keep there focus on the cartal market.

It's a chicken vs egg argument bro. They need to generate revenue to pay ppl to work on the game. They go hand in hand. This game wouldn't exist right now without the CM. I assume you like and play the game considering ur here so sorry it's a necessary evil.  

1 hour ago, Samcuu said:

It's a chicken vs egg argument bro. They need to generate revenue to pay ppl to work on the game. They go hand in hand. This game wouldn't exist right now without the CM. I assume you like and play the game considering ur here so sorry it's a necessary evil.  

i not know about you but a lot of people know that this game works with a budget system and not by earning from the comunety at all like other MMORPG game's.

there get a budget from EA to work with it thats how it has work always when this game was with bioware there get a standart budget and all the money there earn from the cartal market and subs go's to EA not to bioware back then.

that means there can make a lot of money from the cartal market what there wane but notting go's to then since all the money go to EA and there share holds.

there cant invest the money back in the game since there get no money in the first place from us since it all go's to EA.

i not know how things are going to work now with broadsword but 1 thing i know for sure is that the budget system is staying and all the money we spent go's to EA again and not back to the game.

Edited by Spikanor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.