The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

sprint automatic turns off after some daily missions in Iokath and companion unsumming it self.

Spikanor

when you compleet some daily missions in iokath the sprint go's automatic turns off for some reason same with the companion that unsumming it self after you compleet the mission.

daily missions so far: Walking the Walk,Powering up the Weapons Factory,The Meek And The Mighty

Edited by Spikanor

• Spikanor changed the title to sprint automatic turns of after some daily missions in Iokath
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 12:57 PM, Spikanor said:

when you compleet some daily missions in iokath the sprint go's automatic turns off for some reason.

daily missions so far: Walking the Walk,Powering up the Weapons Factory,The Meek And The Mighty

Hey,

Just did both missions ON EMPIRE SIDE. The spring didn't turn off. I will try again on republic side. Couldn't replicate the bug for the life of me.

May you provide a video of it happening? 

Thank you,

Edited by felleto

• Spikanor changed the title to sprint automatic turns off after some daily missions in Iokath and companion unsumming it self.

Sprint turning off and companion unsummoning happens with Walking the Walk (Walker), The Meek and the Mighty (Mouse Droid) and Detect and Destroy (Iokath Monitor Droid)

Only companion unsummoning happens with Fortify the Defenses.

In "Powering up the Weapons Factory" your companion is actually swapped for Theron Shan, initially including cases where you left him to die in the story. They may have rectified the latter, hence, if you do not have Theron, your companion may unsummon.

1 hour ago, The_Hightower said:

if you do not have Theron, your companion may unsummon.

i think thats not going to happing at all.

since i told on this thread all and have found out more. https://forums.swtor.com/topic/882592-iokath-issues-with-titles-poofing-and-companion-unsummoning/#comment-9829184

that if you char not has start the The forgotten world. story mission you never get the bugs at all and that all the bugs on iokath has something to do with that story mission when you compleet it.

Edited by Spikanor

6 hours ago, The_Hightower said:

In "Powering up the Weapons Factory" your companion is actually swapped for Theron Shan, initially including cases where you left him to die in the story

I think you meant to say "cases where you will in the future leave him to die".