The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

CP-2 Bryar Pistol, please fix it.

Goreshaga

No, i'm not talking about the holster disapearing. While a bit annoying, i'm used to it, it doesn't bother me all that much. I'm talking about the pistol itself.

So i liked the armor, i liked the pistol, previewed them both before byuing, no visible issue, so i bought the whole bundle, equipped everything on my character, started playing a bit, really liked the sound of the pistol, and then i entered my first cutscene and was utterly disappointed with how absolutely awfull it looks in cutscene !!!

Most of the pistol just vanishes during cutscenes, leaving only some kind of empty frame that absolutely doesn't look like it could fire anything, which is completely immersion breaking. Here's how it should look like and does look like during normal gameplay, and here's how it actually looks like in cutscenes, and this is absolutely not what i paid for... It's a platinum item, the bundle costs 2430 PC, the pistol on its own costs 1800 PC + 400 CC to unlock it, there is no excuse for it to look that bad !

If for some reason you can't prevent moving/animated parts from disappearing during cutscenes, then you should just avoid putting them on the items in the first place.

So please fix this, if you have to make the moving/animated part not moving/animated anymore, and change it so that's it only one whole thing, then so be it, it's not even really visible during normal gameplay anyways, but the missing parts.. that is extremely visible during cutscenes, and definitely not in a good way.

• Like 3