The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Droid Armour Sets

CrazyCT

(posted this in suggestions by mistake, reposting here)

I love making some of my characters as droids, but the selection for armor is a bit limited. There are some really cool ones, but still have a biological arm or leg. Can we get some that both look cool AND have both legs and arms as cybernetic? (Would especially love a real HK armor set)

On 7/30/2023 at 6:55 PM, CrazyCT said:

(posted this in suggestions by mistake, reposting here)

I love making some of my characters as droids, but the selection for armor is a bit limited. There are some really cool ones, but still have a biological arm or leg. Can we get some that both look cool AND have both legs and arms as cybernetic? (Would especially love a real HK armor set)

There are some armor pieces that are fully cybernetic, like some of the legs and gloves (not full arms, just gloves) part of certain ones of the Cybernetic series. I am not sure what they are off the top of my head, but I do use some of them.

What I would like to see would be a pair of cyborg legs like Darth Vader's, with both the knees and bellow being cybernetic, but also having the remaining parts of both the upper legs and torso area still intact and in pants, and not bare flesh.

Edit: some of the pieces that don't have any flesh include:

b-300 Cybernetic gauntlets

Series 212 Cybernetic legs

B-200 Cybernetic gloves

Series 614 Cybernetic Hands and Legs

and a lot of the Cybernetic armors feet in general are fully robotic.

I don't know if this helps, I just wanted to bring these up as some potential examples, at least.

Edited by Jacksoundwave

Yeah, but the chestpiece is rather......bland. The 505, 808, 512, etc sets have a cool chestpiece, but with 1 organic arm. I'm left with the choice of a mint chestpiece OR both arms being cyber. And the only 2 legs I can find that are cyber are a bit "skinny". OK if you want a C2-N2, but HK has a much chunkier pair of legs.