Buy Crafting Materials in Bulk

mceng

I would greatly appreciate the ability to buy crafting materials from the crew skill vendors in bulk. If I need to buy 500 units of flerovium flux or veda cloth I need to click the purchase button 500 times. This is completely absurd especially for a game that has been out since 2011. I should be able to key in a quantity of 500 and then click "purchase" one time. There could be a confirmation button with the total amount of credits that will be taken. This would be extremely helpful. The current system is so insanely frustrating that I want to avoid crafting. Please fix this.

9 minutes ago, mceng said:

I would greatly appreciate the ability to buy crafting materials from the crew skill vendors in bulk. If I need to buy 500 units of flerovium flux or veda cloth I need to click the purchase button 500 times. This is completely absurd especially for a game that has been out since 2011. I should be able to key in a quantity of 500 and then click "purchase" one time. There could be a confirmation button with the total amount of credits that will be taken. This would be extremely helpful. The current system is so insanely frustrating that I want to avoid crafting. Please fix this.

It's Shift-Right Click on the mat (or something similar) to bring up a menu that lets you buy more than 1

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help. It is actually shift left click on the desired material and then key in the desired amount. It would be good to make this a bit more obvious because I don't see how I was supposed to know that. Maybe have a quantity box shown that defaults to 1. That way everyone would be able to see obviously how it works.

Edited by mceng

I think it is the split stack "command". It should work on stacks in your inventory as well if you want to split them up for some reason. I don't remember where I came across the "trick" but it was quite a while ago.

5 hours ago, mceng said:

Yeah, it's annoying as hell to just have to sit there and click on the item hundreds of times.

I usually buy all the different things I need at the same time, so when it comes time to restock, I end up having to sit there and clicking 100's of times on each of the 4 or 5 things I need to restock. Everytime I have to do it I always think to myself, there's gotta be a better way.

5 hours ago, DWho said:

It's Shift-Right Click on the mat (or something similar) to bring up a menu that lets you buy more than 1

Thanks for the tip Who-man, I didn't know you could do that. That'll be a big help.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

7 hours ago, DWho said:

I think it is the split stack "command".

Correct, it is.

7 hours ago, DWho said:

It should work on stacks in your inventory as well if you want to split them up for some reason.

It does.  The most obvious reason is when you want to list 100 of Material X on the GTN, but you have a stack of 742.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.