The Gemini Captain fight

I had quit playing for a few years, so when I started playing again, I started a new character & started from the beginning. I worked my way up to the KOFE story & at the battle with the Gemini captain, I can not beat her. I have tried so many times with my Jedi knight & did my best the first time through, but after that is seemed liked she killed me quicker & quicker. I even quit for a few days & tried again & got the same results. I even tried interrupting her deadly moves, but it did not stop them & I was killed pretty quickly. My Jedi was level 76 & I eventually gave up & started a new character, this time a Syth Assassin & this time I maxed out at level 80 before getting to this fight. I even had the skytrooper with me to help & got Gemini down to a quarter of her health & suddenly she started blasting us with her pulsing thing & my companion died & then me within seconds. I tried & tried & I can not get past the Gemini captain. Can anyone give some advice of how to beat her?

Level 80 character, 320 gear, and a level 30-50 companion. 7.0 Level Sync is what is dragging you down. The big fights in KoTFE and KoTET were never re-balanced for the reduced companion performance, the reductions in character defenses, or the loss of some abilities. You pretty much can't do them on level now with the squishier classes. You could also try using a Guardian instead of a Sentinel (much better defenses and almost the same damage output).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.