Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Droid Seeker areas broken from 7.3?

JepFareborn

I'm trying to do the Season 3 mission - "<Seeking Artifacts>" and I went to both Droid Seeker areas on Tatooine (Outlaw's Den & StarDream crash site) and the Macbinoculars do not reveal the designated loot icon locations or Red Text message alert on screen. ? ? ? ?

Edited by JepFareborn

1 hour ago, JepFareborn said:

I'm trying to do the Season 3 mission - "<Seeking Artifacts>" and I went to both Droid Seeker areas on Tatooine (Outlaw's Den & StarDream crash site) and the Macbinoculars do not reveal the designated loot icon locations or Red Text message alert on screen. ? ? ? ?

I tested on Star Forge, Imperial faction with a Juggernaut.  I could use my seeker droid in Outlaw's Den but not at Wreck of the Stardream.  So I don't think this is a bug but rather because this is first day of the game week and there are many players going after this objective.  It's likely the area was just depleted and no longer scannable by seeker droids after someone found the rare item.  I don't know how long it takes for the seeker droid area to "respawn" and become scannable again after the rare item in the area has been discovered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.