A few random questions

donkeypeter

I have had a hard time trying to figure out exactly what the crew skills are used for and what would benefit me most if any. I am a level 17 Jedi counselor with sythweaving, biology, and treasure hunting as my three skills. I am aware of what treasure hunting does but skill sets 1 and two are still foggy outside of running around scanning plants. Can anyone supply come up with links to some more information or should I just ask more specific questions?

Thanks in advance

There are three types of crew skills and you generally want one of each as they complement each other.

Crafting, Gathering, and Mission.

The crafting skill you chose is Synthweaving which allows you to make armor for force users. This skill is typically paired with Archaeology and Treasure Hunting to get the materials needed for crafting the armor pieces.

The gathering skill you chose is Bioanalysis, which allows you to gather materials used in the Biochemistry crafting skill.

Treasure hunting is your mission skill which essentially allows you to pay to send your companion on a mission to get materials, gifts, and other items.

The one out of place skill you have is Bioanalysis. I recommend reading the codex entries you get in the game when talking to the skill trainers in order to decide which crafting skill you want and which other two skills go best with it.

EDIT: You can untrain any of the skills you already picked up in order to train different ones.

Edited by Gwyd-yon