Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Finally an MMO designed for Gamers.

Klarick

And you will be singing that song all the way until you hit 50 and then the tune changes, and so will yours.

well to hit 50 in every class (which I'm planning to do since I like the stories) is going to take me a year or two so I'm not worried.;)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They changed /castsequenz macros a long time ago

€: Yeah pve lacks a bit of in depth knowledge.. til you go to try serious progression with hardmodes and you really need every last dps but yeah its kinda roflmode on normal, especially arcane mages. A real shame, because in the beginning of cata it was just fine.

LOL arcane mages are fun to play in PvP. As hard as they are in PvE, they are pretty tough in PvP if you do it wrong. It's like playing basketball with a ball made out of glass.

actually i assumed you were good at wow pvp and arenas sorry for that. Apperently, you are not as I know rogues for example that have macros with a 5 attack/skill combination on them.

lol? id love to see this macro you're so very knowledgeable of. you should probably stop speaking as an expert on "what macros do". no one has set it and forget it macros in that game. you're thinking of swg. or maybe you're just talking without knowing.

They changed /castsequenz macros a long time ago

€: Yeah pve lacks a bit of in depth knowledge.. til you go to try serious progression with hardmodes and you really need every last dps but yeah its kinda roflmode on normal, especially arcane mages. A real shame, because in the beginning of cata it was just fine.

Cata during beta was nice. Returned some difficulty to the game. Shame that to many of the sub base QQed to the point that blizz reduced the difficulty shortly after launch. I actually restarted my sub after doing that beta. Then cancelled it after they reduced the difficulty.

lol? id love to see this macro you're so very knowledgeable of. you should probably stop speaking as an expert on "what macros do". no one has set it and forget it macros in that game. you're thinking of swg. or maybe you're just talking without knowing.

never said i was an expert that was a claim you made about yourself. which was reenforced my your name calling. I can only talk on my own experiences in a game. Never played SWG. Did have the chance to do the beta but was enjoying EQ then Shadowbane after SWG launched (to be honest pretty sure i was playing shadowbane then although it might have been earlier or latter)

Edited by Baaddare

never said i was an expert that was a claim you made about yourself. which was reenforced my your name calling. I can only talk on my own experiences in a game. Never played SWG. Did have the chance to do the beta but was enjoying EQ then Shadowbane after SWG launched (to be honest pretty sure i was playing shadowbane then although it might have been earlier or latter)

ok so you dont have this 5 attacks in 1 macro that rogues use?

LOL arcane mages are fun to play in PvP. As hard as they are in PvE, they are pretty tough in PvP if you do it wrong. It's like playing basketball with a ball made out of glass.

always prefered rogues in wow pvp but i tend to agree with you on the AM's since going up against them could be rough.

Bioware you managed to put FUN into an MMO.

- Storylines that matter.

- Character Development.

- A game that starts at level 1 and not at the end-cap.

- Balanced PvP.

- Awesome combat (say goodbye to button smashing)

- Companions that actually do something.

From an old-time gamer I salute you.

I agree.

Bioware you managed to put FUN into an MMO.

- Storylines that matter.

- Character Development.

- A game that starts at level 1 and not at the end-cap.

- Balanced PvP.

- Awesome combat (say goodbye to button smashing)

- Companions that actually do something.

From an old-time gamer I salute you.

+1 sarcasm