Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please fix the character creator or let us modify for free for a period of time

StrikePrice

On 4/22/2023 at 3:18 AM, eabevella said:

7.0 "aesthetic" is simply ugly.

Whoever made it should be sent back to kindergarten drawing class.

They started recruiting from kindergarten drawing classes several expansions ago - most of the UI changes and additions in the past several expansions have been god awful.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StrikePrice said:

What I'm suggesting is that every new toon gets a bound, one time use "token" to use an appearance modification station for free. Could even be required to be used before level 10 or whatever. Such a device might even drive *more* revenue as it would teach players how to use appearance modification stations. 

Hey I back this idea. I have one gathering dust in my sh right now and the one in fleet is in the same sorry state. But then I remember we are talking about EA here, so might as well give up. Only way they change some exploitative money grabbing scheme is a) when they get MAJOR backlash or b) when they might be sued for it. I don't see neither of this happening for Swtor in the near future. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.