The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Custom Dye Modules

I know the game has now new multiple variants of dyes whether they be new cartel market purchase or a Galactic season, but personally I don't think it's enough, as there are some dye ideas most players would want for their fashion designs, for example we got a Deep gray and Medium yellow dye, but do we have say a dark gray and deep yellow dye? no. or a Dark gray deep gray dye? no. there are many dye options many players can use for their fashion but none seem to show, only exception being for custom made NPC's which i personally feel that it is unfair as more colour options should be shared to the player base too.

So my Idea which will give the player base lots to design with, and a guarantee of players buying it which will also help provide SWTOR devs money, and thats the custom dye module

How it could work when purchased from the Market, the player chooses the two colour types (or one if going for just a primary or secondary dye) which then the dye is bound to them, and can apply it to one of their armours.

I would like to hear others thoughts on this, as I feel it's something the player base could use to help expand their creative outfit plans :)

Edited by Rhys_lightning