What Happened To Seeker Droid?

Dlakavi_Guzonja

Since Seeker Droid was released nothing new was added to it, and i wonder why? I am aware that not many plyrs do SD, but some of us still do. And after 10y since SD is released there is still no new content, no new things to find. It would be nice to add new speeders or gear or some other stuff which will be able to find only if you seek with that droid. Like pleasure speeder, i love that speeder more than any other speeder in game. Many people dont have will and patience to do seeker droid missions, but for me that is something i enjoy, i love hard missions which you can do it solo and which requests patience and will. Even achievement you named "It isnt easy" when you finally get that speeder. So i wonder why you abandoned that SDroid?

Also in the beginning was many other stuff you could find with wandering around maps like finding magenta crystal on Alderaan and some stuff on Tatooine, Hoth and Illum, but all of that stuff is worthless now. Anyway it would be nice that you fix all of that stuff, not just seeker droid, but all kind of old abandoned missions, which were fun and hard, adjust them to this times. put unique stuff that cant be bought by credits or CC, which can only be obtained by doing it by yourself.

Also when i saw that Hyrotii Scrapper is selling at vendor i was disappointed, bc that speeder i got when i was doing seeker droid and i was very lucky to get it, that speeder should stay as seeker droid reward only same as other GSI speeders bc such rewards will be only for people who REALLY wants that speeder. Similar thing happened to datacron matrix shards. That really good idea was abandoned so plyrs can get relics easily. You should give good relics to such kind of players, but best relics should be get through matrix shards, bc such little stuff and ideas give soul (life) to this game and make it more interesting for many players. And probably new players dont even know how it was to get relics and what they needed to do to get such relic.

Also what is really important is that if you are going to add more stuff to SD, then make that stuff really good, so people will actually want to do that, if you add bad stuff, nobody will care anyway. Its important to update that stuff when time comes for that and to not abandon them. I hope you will fix, add and create new interesting stuff like you did in old times, which are hard but you can do it solo, in peace.

• Like 1

I liked the Seeker Droid missions as well,,I`m at 97 now for the hidden treasure achivo,,I have all 4 speeders,,the 3 GSI and the amazing Hyrotii Scrapper too. The decos are nice,,maybe add new ones as well to all the event vendors,,Like for the gree and rackghoul I`m maxed at and yet it`s still the same items/decos for sale which I have tons of each and nothign to spend them on.