Lack of missions on taris?

acheros

This is going to be a rather simple post..

I'm currently level 35..Taris is supposed to be from levels 32 to 36. However, i seem to of ran out of missions. My entire map is uncovered, i've gone to ever outpost and speeder stop. The only ones i haven't done are heroic missions because on my server its a PITA to find groups for those.

Now, i have no problem with levels taking longer to get, at all. But i expect a planet from 32 to 36 to have enough missions to level me to 36.

I dont know how you been playing but every zone has way more than enough quests to get you leveled up. Infact i'v had so many quests that sometimes i can just stealth through all the caves and instances to quickrun some quests and skip all the kills in order to balance my level with the quest levels. That being said did you maybe do some stealthing aswell and missed too much kill xp or something? Anyways trying to find bonus quests might be a good idea and do warzones if you really are out of quests! :eek:

I dont know how you been playing but every zone has way more than enough quests to get you leveled up. Infact i'v had so many quests that sometimes i can just stealth through all the caves and instances to quickrun some quests and skip all the kills in order to balance my level with the quest levels. That being said did you maybe do some stealthing aswell and missed too much kill xp or something? Anyways trying to find bonus quests might be a good idea and do warzones if you really are out of quests! :eek:

I only stealth my way passed guards to get TO the mission. Like, now on taris. there are missions i picked up at the 75th legion camp, but that were aaaall the way in the far end of the zone. I'd use my speeder to get there for the places with no mobs, stealth passed mobs untill i got to that area, then i'd get out of stealth and kill every mob i could find in the area while DOING the quest.

I do all bonus missions, unless its one of the stupid ones that cancels on you if you do the main missions objective first.

I bet if i went all the way back and killed all the NPCs i skipped that way, it wouldn't be enough for a full level.

Yes, i am a FULL BAR away. I had to grind abit just to make it to 35.

Grinding sucks :D You really shoudnt have to grind in this game for xp atleast :cool: That is if you do not count bonus missions for grinding.

• 2 months later...
I have idea no if you are trolling or you don't remember the first 100 missions you did on Taris, because that planet has the most missions in the game. It is also the ugliest looking bland designed planet where you have to fight everyone because they put random elites in the middle of the road. Oh and lucas forbid the floating lawn mower gets touched by 1tiny laser the whole thing blows up and you end up having to fight 20 mobs you were trying to ride around. Edited by CradlenFlame

Did you arrive on Taris underleveled? I leveled to 38 or 39 on Taris if I recall correctly. If you don't feel like you can handle Quesh early, you might try going back and hitting the Nar Shaddaa bonus series to get another level or so (if you haven't done it already). Edited by Ralev