Deconstructing items no longer yields Materials

Sylvannai

For some time now, I and others from our guild have not received any materials obtained from deconstructing objects (weapons, armor, etc.), such as blue Jawa scrap, Fp1 stabilizers and more.
Even if the materials are from the deconstruction, as can be seen in the screenshot.
If you click on "Collect materials" in the window, they are not stored in the inventory or anywhere else.
The parts obtained from the deconstruction are also not indicated in the chat window.

So that the deconstruction has become completely unusable.
Please check this error once.

https://share-your-photo.com/img/bc8b6c2255.jpg

12 hours ago, Sylvannai said:

For some time now, I and others from our guild have not received any materials obtained from deconstructing objects (weapons, armor, etc.), such as blue Jawa scrap, Fp1 stabilizers and more.
Even if the materials are from the deconstruction, as can be seen in the screenshot.
If you click on "Collect materials" in the window, they are not stored in the inventory or anywhere else.
The parts obtained from the deconstruction are also not indicated in the chat window.

So that the deconstruction has become completely unusable.
Please check this error once.

https://share-your-photo.com/img/bc8b6c2255.jpg

You do realize that there is Jawa junk in your inventory?   It will add it to the amount already there.  Another thing that I had to get used to is that it automatically adds it once it finishes deconstruction and that window just shows what you got.  I’m not saying it’s not working wrong for you but that single screenshot doesn’t show me anything wrong. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

it automatically adds it once it finishes deconstruction and that window just shows what you got.

this is correct. i would watch the numbers as the deconstruction is still occuring. i was fooled by the button as well for a while but then later realized that the materials were already collected before clicking the button at the bottom. (tested this out by removing what was already there)

@Darcmoon , @ronin_chi_lao,

Wow, you're right!.

I had always assumed that the parts would only be handed over with a click in the Window.
After the existing parts of Jawa junk had taken you out of the inventory, the parts gained in this way were correctly stored in the Inventory immediately after disassembling.

So BEFORE you click in the Window.

Many thanks for your help!. 👍

Edited by Sylvannai
  • Like 1