Count Dooku set

AJediKnight

I'd like to see a CM Count Dooku set. We already have most of the others - stand-ins for Maul, Sidious, Palpatine, Vader (as close as we're going to see), Anakin, Obi-Wan... 

Dooku would therefore seem to be the missing piece. It's also a look that really isn't satisfactorally replicated in the rest of the game: a short, simple, almost-naval (Star Wars version)-looking tunic with no adornments, basic pants and boots, coupled with a stately short cape (with chain neck clasp). 

Now, you can come up with combinations that are sort of like that: Elegant Duelist is along those lines, but without the cape it just doesn't do the job at all. There's also something you can do with Dashing Rogue that's very creative, but still has too much crap (the popped collar doesn't help, either) on the chest to really be Dooku (it also costs like eight thousand cartel market points to put together, when you consider the requisite parts from like 4 sets, plus dyes [including at least one black-black for the bracers]). 

Basically, I think Bioware can do better than this, and I'd like to see them try. 

Edited by AJediKnight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.