Aquiring Sha'tek weapons in 7.x

TrooperTRPR

Is there any way to increase drop chance for this item from flashpoints at lvl 75-79 or from renown vendor like Nitoo on pub fleet. I know the whole Sha'tek stuff is from Renown gearing system, which is really randomized, so I'm not much hopefull. I know for sure they can drop from flashpoint bosses, since I aquired 2 mainhand blasters from there, but as a yield from 2 gunslingers and 2 mercs so far it doesn't look promising.

I didn't get into game early enough to have all classes at 75 before renown ended, so I missed out on some of these weapons and have only Sha'tek Cannon, Blaster rifle, main/offhand lightsabers and blaster pistol, but they looks so good, I really love that Sha'tek cannon with all that wiring and how shiny and compact it is

• 1 year later...

I picked up Sha'tek Dual Saber, Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, and Blaster Cannon spamming Hammer Station Vet FP. I saw a guy get the light saber wearing 239 IR gear. Sooo that's what I wore. I haven't picked up any of the  sha'tek offhands in the FP though. I might try spamming WBs before I hit 80 on my merc to see if that gets sha'tek offhand pistol to drop.