The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Imperial Commando armor set

The idea came when you support the Empire on Iokath, then you face off against Rep soldiers wearing the Havoc Squad CM set w/out any variations but when you support the Republic, then you get Imp troopers wearing the Spec Ops or Commando set. Why not have it included in the Cartel Market as well.

The Imperial Commando set is worn by Pierce (SW companion), Brax (Jedi Under Siege) and members of the Imperial Shadow Fist (trooper storyline), the armor set is different in terms of dye and overall style (including placement of Imperial insignia) than the standard Imperial Trooper armor available through the Collector's Vendor for 2000 CC. That said, the latter armor is only wearable by Imp characters and cannot be transferred or sold.

We need a proper Imperial soldier armor, the glowing set from underworld exchange is ridiculous and doesn't have the same feel as the Imperial Commando, that can be worn by both Rep and Imp characters without any issues. The armor can even be sold for 2400 CC and I can guarantee players, including myself, would buy it in a heartbeat.

Please think about it at least and I would very much appreciate a reply.

• Like 3