The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make money from the assets already available in the game.

It would be very nice to see old armor sets such as the Revanite Professional mask or exemplar armors make their way into the cartel market as they are incredible sets with the potential to make a lot of sales based on it already being in the game, just no longer available or cannot be equipped by any class.

This is not the first time this has happened as the Ardent Oracle armor set minus the mask is identical to the Dark Reaver set from 4.0 I believe and the mask from a warrior set I don't remember the name of. As this has already been done in the past and we are seeing a slow inclusion of old sets of armor with an updated coat of paint brought into the market, I would adore to see all the old Revanite sets get their own day view such as the Revanite Professional mask as mentioned before or Dark Reaver mask. I know I would buy them on day one as these masks are not available to every class.

Another suggestion is adding a "Reforged" version of the lightsaber/blasters we construct during Fallen Empire as it has such an exquisite design, but is outdated when wielded with newer sets or fashioned with another lightsaber. To have a new higher res version of it that is smaller such as the reforged direlect lightsaber would be a chef's kiss. Thank you guys for everything you do!

• Like 1