Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Daily Resource Matrix quantity and weekly progress error

StreetBob

The weekly progress for DRMs shows X/2,500 but the quantity shows X/1,200. Not sure that having a weekly cap that is more than the total cap was intended when compared to the FP-1 Stabilizer that has a quantity of X/2,500 and a weekly progress of X/1,200.

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to obtain any more Daily Resource Matrix currency since my total quantity is 1200/1200 but there's a weekly limit of X/2500. Pretty sure this isn't intended since other currencies were updated to 2500 total with a 1200 weekly limit. 

DRM is capped at 1200 with a weekly cap of 2500, which somehow made sense and intentionally done? I don't get why they would cap the weekly at more than twice the quantity because it makes no sense to raise the weekly if the total stays the same. They should have left weekly cap at 1500 if the quantity wasn't going to change.

44 minutes ago, StreetBob said:

DRM is capped at 1200 with a weekly cap of 2500, which somehow made sense and intentionally done? I don't get why they would cap the weekly at more than twice the quantity because it makes no sense to raise the weekly if the total stays the same. They should have left weekly cap at 1500 if the quantity wasn't going to change.

Probably because it is expected, rightly or wrongly, that you will be spending them during that week.  And additionally, that they don’t want you to be able to bank that many for the next time they up the Ilevel of gear. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

Probably because it is expected, rightly or wrongly, that you will be spending them during that week.  And additionally, that they don’t want you to be able to bank that many for the next time they up the Ilevel of gear. 

exactly!

I basically asked the same question and that explanation kinda made sense to me lol
(still wish they would just make both caps 2,500 - it is not like we can do anything extraordinary with the DRMs and there is still no exchange option to convert DRMs into whatever other currency you might need :()

so for now: just spend some so you can earn more...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.