The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where's the Boba fett armour?!? (and ideas for future dyes)

So gonna get the first part out of the way, we had 2 in a row book of boba fett contents, the outfits, the weapons and decorations, but however boba's armour is missing, It would make more sense to have the boba armour part of the set, so please Bioware give us our boba fett armour? :)

And for something else, I feel as though for outfit designing we're short on creativity, and it's in relate to the dyes, choosing a double set does feel limiting and hard for those who try to make the right fashion, so what I propose is an idea to help expand the creativity :)

Idea 1) remove the dyes and replace with a colour palate: This idea would help the player bases outfit designing of choosing of what type of colours they want for their attire, some MMO's and other games have this feature, one game example DC Universe Online, had a system where you select Three colours and choose which areas of the attire you want coloured out of the three colours you choose.

Or

Idea 2) Custom dye module: While we have some new unique dyes, as before it does feel too restrictive, like example I like the green from the woodland green and yellow dye module, but not the yellow, and I like the dark gray from the mandalorian scout dye, but not the red/maroon, could there be a way to just pick the 1-2 dyes we want in a mix? for this would certainly help the creativity of the player bases outfit designs :)  

Edited by Rhys_lightning

"WHERE'S THE BOBA FETT ARMOUR?!?" 
will be created for some 3.5k years.. 
I rly don't wanna see in this game another item from movie and "future". 

5 hours ago, Rhys_lightning said:

Idea 1) remove the dyes and replace with a colour palate: This idea would help the player bases outfit designing of choosing of what type of colours they want for their attire, some MMO's and other games have this feature, one game example DC Universe Online, had a system where you select Three colours and choose which areas of the attire you want coloured out of the three colours you choose.

This is good idea, and think this one shouldn't be that hard to implement. 

• Like 2

But I just want my boba armour >.< but yeah just i feel that the dyes are just in the way of outfit creation, just make a colour palate for players to choose what colours they want, or if they dont then just let players have a custom dye module from the Cartel market, let them choose which of the dyes they want. 

• 3 weeks later...