Playability and over all problems with the game

SAMAELdamon

Hi everyone and specialy devs, cos this is for you mostly!

I have loved this game since it camed out, it's almost 12 years!!! Still with the last update i need to reload a game like 7 times before it starts without crashing ( I run Alienwere 17R with Gforce 3060 so it isn't my PC). How it is possible that after all this time, you are still unable to make it work correctly? It's not that i only criticize! This game is great...Well all about it apart of that Eternal Throne crap, which was, at best , borring. Look, i undestand, you may be borred with doing the same stuff for all that time but is this a mindset that does any good for this community and the game? Good thing you decided to go back to good ol' sith-jedi war theme, but where is it? We get some crap mandalorian poursuite that isn't even intresting, with sloppy and confusing combat scenes that makes no sens what so ever: *how the hell Sahar's brother is alive after receiving multiple slashes by my lightsaber, but all other mandos dies in 1 to 2 blows??? *how any of these low life warriors stands a chance in combat against a guy that has defited eternal emperor???

I don't even go to the point that graphics of SWTOR are just disgusting...It's 2023 soon, hello?

People, most of us are paying for this game, don't say you have no founds to do it cos it's a lie. It's not pretty to say that this team that runs this game at the moment has no will, nor ambition to run it good, you just follow established principles that are no longer valid. It is sad

Edited by SAMAELdamon
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

.....i'm sure this belongs in the feedback slot. What are you suggesting? Details? etc...?

And Eternal Throne wasn't boring. It was fun with untold possibilities for growth for my characters. At least, to me...

Edited by greenhor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SAMAELdamon said:

Still with the last update i need to reload a game like 7 times before it starts without crashing ( I run Alienwere 17R with Gforce 3060 so it isn't my PC).

Justify.  How do you know it isn't something in the way your PC is set up?  I ask this because I don't have to reload the game even once.  I just start it up and go.

Good thing you decided to go back to good ol' sith-jedi war theme, but where is it? We get some crap mandalorian poursuite that isn't even intresting,

It isn't interesting to *you*.  You aren't everybody, and there's plenty of feedback on the forums from people who really, really like anything to do with Mandalorians.

with sloppy and confusing combat scenes that makes no sens what so ever: *how the hell Sahar's brother is alive after receiving multiple slashes by my lightsaber, but all other mandos dies in 1 to 2 blows??? *how any of these low life warriors stands a chance in combat against a guy that has defited eternal emperor???

This effect has various names, e.g. "plot armour", "he's a big bad tough guy with better, more sabre-resistant, armour than them", and so on.

I don't even go to the point that graphics of SWTOR are just disgusting...It's 2023 soon, hello?

If you don't want to mention it, don't mention it.

People, most of us are paying for this game, don't say you have no founds to do it cos it's a lie.

Really?  You have detailed inside information on how Electronic Arts assigns development budgets to the games they make?  You know, somehow, that EA returns every euro spent on SWTOR to SWTOR's development budget?  (It's highly likely that they don't.  Not certain, but highly likely.)

• Confused 1

On 12/30/2022 at 8:40 PM, SAMAELdamon said:

We get some crap mandalorian poursuite that isn't even intresting

For me it is. Sorry, but i am sick and tired of all the Force mumbo-jumbo, for example KOTFE/ET, why would a BH/ trooper/smuggler/IA care about w/e has DM's Force ghost to say? Hello, Houston!! NFU ( non-Force user)  here, where do i come in ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 10:33 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Justify.  How do you know it isn't something in the way your PC is set up?  I ask this because I don't have to reload the game even once.  I just start it up and go.

brand new Alienware...you think? xD

It isn't interesting to *you*.  You aren't everybody, and there's plenty of feedback on the forums from people who really, really like anything to do with Mandalorians.

No there are not, and yes, it is important when it's intresting to me, i'm paying for this game.

This effect has various names, e.g. "plot armour", "he's a big bad tough guy with better, more sabre-resistant, armour than them", and so on.

This is what we call ''lazy writing''

If you don't want to mention it, don't mention it.

yet i just did. You are writing that cos you got nothing better to write, is that it? xD

Really?  You have detailed inside information on how Electronic Arts assigns development budgets to the games they make?  You know, somehow, that EA returns every euro spent on SWTOR to SWTOR's development budget?  (It's highly likely that they don't.  Not certain, but highly likely.)

Yeah as you said yourself, you just don't know. Another chair speculation.

17 minutes ago, SAMAELdamon said:

brand new Alienware...you think? xD

Clearly there is something different between your machine (no matter which brand) and my machine, because I don't see the problem you see, therefore it's something about how your machine is set up.

No there are not, and yes, it is important when it's intresting to me, i'm paying for this game.

I don't feel like tracking down all the links necessary to show you, because it's quarter-past-one in the morning where I live, so I'll let this one go.

This is what we call ''lazy writing''

Perhaps, but it's common enough that it rates an entry on TV Tropes Plot Armor - TV Tropes