The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Non-Twi'lek Version of Helmet from New Ri'Kan's Armor Set, Or...

arunav

Ri'kan's armor set, a new Mandalorian one included in 7.2, is a really welcome addition to the game. It's tastefully simple, has improved textures, accepts dyes well, etc. 

A seperate adaptation of the helmet from the set, made for all non-Twi'lek species, would also be great.

This is especially the case because there are only a couple of Mando helmets that can match the texture quality of this new set. The older helmets 'clash' in a sense, look out of place in cutscenes especialy, when used with the newer texture quality of Ri'kan's set. 

If a non-Twi'lek version of this helmet is too much work, I noticed 1 helmet that would certainly work: simply remove the horns from the Mandalorian Stormbringer's armor set's helmet. It's all but a perfect match, and I imagine it wouldn't be too much work selling this as a seperate helmet, with the horns removed. 

In general, though, it would be preferred if a Cartel Market Mandalorian helmet is sold on its own that can match the new texture quality of Ri'kan's armor set, one that can be used by non-Twi'leks. I imagine most players that have a Bounty Hunter character are, in fact, non-Twi'leks in your metrics. 

Thanks for considering this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I was shocked when I saw that this set didn't come with 2 versions of the helmet just like hood up/down chest pieces. As COOL as this helmet is for Twi'lek characters (seriously it is) the fact that the helmet has only a lekku version is literally the only reason that kept me from grabbing this set on day 1...