More communication with the players (more inside)

FWSWBN

I play this game since 2011 and i love it.

In all my years i put many thousands euros in this game and i dont regret this.

years ago, we had yellow guys in all forums and they answer questions (today only some answer some questions).

its a no go if you send a pm to a yellow guy and this message get not answered more than eight month.

in my case (i am not the only one) i ask support about altuur zok addon and they write me "he will be available into season 2 on the fleet (vendors)" <---- a lie, he never show up

after that i write again a ticket, write to the yellow guys pm and they never answer me.

i ask again support .... "he will be in season 3 in the weekly rotation" <---- a lie, every week the same rotation like in season 2

i ask support again .... "write your question in forums, they will be answered" <---- what you think.... right .... a lie, they not even care about this

i ask in live stream .... no answer in stream, all ignore questions from players

this is why i am realy sad about what this game become.

sorry, i must write this.

i play also other games, if i ask support or even GMs, i get an answer after a short time, here... more than 8 month nothing. this isnt a good service for customers.

i dont want altuur for free, i want (and i write it again) that i can get altuur like many others want him to.

even if you put him into cartell market, i dont care and i would buy him.

done 😢

ps: sorry for my bad english its not my native language.

Edited by FWSWBN