Odessen Base Underworld Logistics

Strukacz

Gault Rennow, Treek, Quick Vrik, Phrojo Nuray and The Gamorrean Guard should be in the alliance base on Odessen in the underworld logistics room. It's very strange they aren't and they'd make the place much more alive. It can't be this hard to add them there.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:58 AM, Strukacz said:

Gault Rennow, Treek, Quick Vrik, Phrojo Nuray and The Gamorrean Guard should be in the alliance base on Odessen in the underworld logistics room. It's very strange they aren't and they'd make the place much more alive. It can't be this hard to add them there.

I'm pretty sure who is there is based on who you have added as companions specifically through the story of KotFE and beyond.

13 hours ago, LemonsForScience said:

I'm pretty sure who is there is based on who you have added as companions specifically through the story of KotFE and beyond.

Gault joins you in KOTFE. HK-51 is there even tho he doesn't join in KOTFE so I don't see why Treek shouldn't. Quick Vrik, Phrojo Nuray and the Gamorrean Guard were all added after KOTFE just like Fen Zeil or other season comps who aren't in the main story so why wouldn't the 3 event comps be there too?

As I have mentioned before, I would also like to see Blizz's crew with him. His Jawa crew from his Little Boss recruitment mission: Preeti, Nu'na, Dakk'ik, and R'bik D'nec. Those guys were quite adorable, and it always puzzled me that they are not with Blizz on Odessen.

Maybe give Shae some Mandalorians as well?