The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Limited time cartel collections missed and higher level tier gear for personal starship

Jadiz-Bane

So there are some collections that are unobtainable and these are the following. Prinawee Aggregrate, Prinawee Collective, Prinawee Congregrate, Prinawee Junction, Prinawee Union, Kai Zykken's MK-90 Holo-Log, AC-PT Walker, Opal Vulptilla. Special Forces Armor Set, and several pets from  limited time rewards or promotions. Do these items have a chance from dropping out of a random mount, armor or pet pack? If not could these items to be added to those to give us a chance to complete our collections.

Also the personal starship has not had an increase of gear above Tier 7. Could we please get some higher tier gear for our starships to make the heroic space missions a little more easier please?

Edited by Jadiz-Bane
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, Jadiz-Bane said:

Also the personal starship has not had an increase of gear above Tier 7. Could we please get some higher tier gear for our starships to make the heroic space missions a little more easier please?

I'll second that one, and while we're at it, can we get ALL the Starship Upgrade Vendors updated to have all the Tier 6, Tier 7 (and beyond if we ever get a Tier 8 ) Mods as well? I'm tired of having to pay Galactic Trade Network prices for the Top Tier Upgrades! 😖

I have spoken. :csw_fett:

• Like 1