The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Republic Trooper Armory Pack

Nikyrian

Hello,

I'd like to suggest an armory pack for republic trooper (Military Gear) that contains:
Blaster Pistol, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Assault Cannon.

The Idea:
Some of the Havoc Squad gearing, like in the 'Return' & the 'Hope' cinematics Blaster Rifle, 2 Types of Assault Cannons (The one from The 'Return' and the other from 'Hope' cinematics).
You already have them in the game, for example: Annihilator Cannon + Havoc Cannon and the blaster rifle you get in Trooper Vanguard story on 'Ord mantell', BUT the difference is:
1. The ability to make them legacy bound and option to use it on every character and their companions.
2. Paint them all black please. NO Brown or Green or any other color BUT ALL Black!
3. No weird add ones like lasers or lights, simple, classic and black rifles and cannons.

About the blaster Pistol and Sniper Rifles: you've already made one armory style Called the Imperial Enforcer, but it all looks the same and weird. Please make them all different like, for example, use different types or armory like the Reforged Pack you've made.

Troopers/ Agens cutscene Pistols will work, you can add two variants like a clear one and a scoped one.
No idea about the sniper rifle but but some trooper look like will work.

P.S I'm a veteran player, Trooper is my favorite class but I've been always missing the complete armory set that me and all my companions will use and will look great and not weird, counting on you.

Thank you