GSF - Put people in GSF who have 3 self destructs in a match on a 24 lock out.

Ryukomaru

I do not know about the rest of you, but I'd love to see the people afk or tanking in GSF get removed or actively punished. I am sick of getting in matches where one player in can self destruct so many times as to tank an entire team, and just sit and do nothing and get rewarded for it.

I am aware self destructs have their uses from time to time, but it has gotten out of control with people queuing up just for the weekly loot box and just giving a middle finger to the people who are trying to have fun.

I do not know about the rest of you, but I'd love to see the people afk or tanking in GSF get removed or actively punished. I am sick of getting in matches where one player in can self destruct so many times as to tank an entire team, and just sit and do nothing and get rewarded for it.

I am aware self destructs have their uses from time to time, but it has gotten out of control with people queuing up just for the weekly loot box and just giving a middle finger to the people who are trying to have fun.

Self destructs and inadvertent crashes by new players are indistinguishable. It would be very easy for a new player to accumulate 3 crashes and end up with a lock-out. If you want to go that way, I'd think it should be more like 8 crashes (or even 10). I recall when I started playing 5 crashes was not uncommon.

Yea, 3 is probably too harsh, especially since the ones tanking are easily getting 10 a match.

Replaying this morning, I think the big issue is that afking gets reset when they die and respawn, so we can't kick the tankers out. If dying didn't reset afk status, we'd probably be gold. I am a fan of overkill though

Self destruct crashes are a way to accelerate the conclusion of a hopeless match. Once you are ten or more behind, there is very little chance of coming from behind, and no sense in continuing for the full ten minutes unnecessarily. Not saying you are wrong about peeps who don't do anything at all, or just come in and start crashing with no reason. But to put a 24 hour block on someone who just wants to get an out of control match over with so they can requeue is ridiculous.

-1 Nope, I can fly however I want.