The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Glasses!!!!

akdonkey

So I got the Hutt Glasses yesterday finally from the Hutt slot machine. They are ugly with that huge Cartel symbol between your eye's but you know what? I Still Love them. I have not seen them in a cut scene yet. I will still be pulling slots for a while.

You guys have shown Glasses or various Goggles can be used. I miss my old Goggles from Star Wars Galaxies! These are Nice!

Make More! Wearable with hoods would be great!

They aren't seen in cut scenes because they are considered "Head gear", and for some reason head gear is ALWAYS removed in conversations.

The mandalorian ..... "Did you ever remove your helmet?"

"Only when Bioware made it that way...."

They aren't seen in cut scenes because they are considered "Head gear", and for some reason head gear is ALWAYS removed in conversations.

Actually, no. It's only removed in *some* conversations. This image: https://i.imgur.com/HV8WAXu.jpg is from a cut-scene (at the beginning of one of the post-Onslaught minisegments). (Lana is on the right, and my character is on the left.)

So I got the Hutt Glasses yesterday finally from the Hutt slot machine. They are ugly with that huge Cartel symbol between your eye's but you know what? I Still Love them. I have not seen them in a cut scene yet. I will still be pulling slots for a while.

You guys have shown Glasses or various Goggles can be used. I miss my old Goggles from Star Wars Galaxies! These are Nice!

Make More! Wearable with hoods would be great!

I'm unclear what you are even asking for here. If it's more Eyewear I'm all for it! However if its to keep headpieces from disappearing in cutscenes that's just never going to happen.

I'm unclear what you are even asking for here. If it's more Eyewear I'm all for it! However if its to keep headpieces from disappearing in cutscenes that's just never going to happen.

I posted in Cartel Market Suggestions. So I suggested Glasses. Then added a few comments. I guess maybe it was confusing for some.

I want more types of Glasses and or Goggles added to the Cartel market.