Augment gear now or wait for 7.1?

Loadsamonie

Looking to augment any i326 PvP purples I get with i276 blue augments, but at 50 million per kit alone, nevermind the augment itself, that seems like a LOT of money.

I mostly do heroics, warzones and GSF. Is it even worth trying to augment my gear right now with 7.1 around the corner?

Personally, I'm waiting. The next operation is out soon, but unless you have a need to do it, the armor gear you have now is good enough for just about everything contentwise.

I'll wait for the next huge gear jump, maybe.

Looking to augment any i326 PvP purples I get with i276 blue augments, but at 50 million per kit alone, nevermind the augment itself, that seems like a LOT of money.

I mostly do heroics, warzones and GSF. Is it even worth trying to augment my gear right now with 7.1 around the corner?

50 mill per kit? What server? You sure that is regular price and not because you happend to search for kits when there was low stock in gtn?

I know i have sell some for even more in StarForge; but regular price for a single kit is 1.8 to 2.5 Mill.

For less than 50mill you can actually buy purple augments.

But considering the content you play, it is not whort it until they fix the augments for level sync areas like PvP. So, not before 7.1 and even after that i would wait and see how well/bad it actually work.

50 mill per kit? What server? You sure that is regular price and not because you happend to search for kits when there was low stock in gtn?

I know i have sell some for even more in StarForge; but regular price for a single kit is 1.8 to 2.5 Mill.

For less than 50mill you can actually buy purple augments.

But considering the content you play, it is not whort it until they fix the augments for level sync areas like PvP. So, not before 7.1 and even after that i would wait and see how well/bad it actually work.

Satele Shan.

That's insane I'll pop online this weekend and craft some kits and dump them on the gtn for like a mil got u fam.

If you're doing that I'll take 14 directly to mail, send me a price. I'm only getting blue augments just so my gear has something, but it's cheap enough that 1 OEM-37 more than covers it.

That's insane I'll pop online this weekend and craft some kits and dump them on the gtn for like a mil got u fam.

And some scalper will buy them all and resell them at a higher price. The only way to 'help' would be direct 'trade' without going through the GTN. 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.