The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sand People Pack

Right now there are three Sand People armors in the game. One is a social item, one is locked behind special currencies, and one is rarely on the Cartel Market and sells for billions per piece on the GTN if they appear at all. With the Book of Boba Fett and the Mandalorian featuring the Sand People in a more prominent light, it would be nice if there were a new Sand Person pack available. My wish list would include:

New sand person armor or at least the pillager armor

Bantha

Cycler rifle/sniper rifle

Gaderffi stick

Massiff companion and or pet

More primitive decorations, especially the Map from the Tattooine world mission

thanks a bunch!

I'd really like to see black Tusken armor inspired by Book of Boba. I love all my banthas and could definitely go for more, especially one with a carry sack for foundlings... I would love to have more decorations, maybe something involving the black melons? All of the OP's ideas are great.

It would be cool if there was eventually a mission that included the Tuskens in a meaningful way instead of making them savages we have to slaughter... I would love to see some of them become part of our story down the line somewhere.

I'd really like to see black Tusken armor inspired by Book of Boba. I love all my banthas and could definitely go for more, especially one with a carry sack for foundlings... I would love to have more decorations, maybe something involving the black melons? All of the OP's ideas are great.

It would be cool if there was eventually a mission that included the Tuskens in a meaningful way instead of making them savages we have to slaughter... I would love to see some of them become part of our story down the line somewhere.

A galactic season centered on them, finally getting around to a Krayt dragon world boss event, krayt dragon pearls that could be used in lightsabers instead of crafting material... there is so much that could be done with Tuskens and Tattooine it really feels like a lot is left undone.

A galactic season centered on them, finally getting around to a Krayt dragon world boss event, krayt dragon pearls that could be used in lightsabers instead of crafting material... there is so much that could be done with Tuskens and Tattooine it really feels like a lot is left undone.

A GS centered on the Tuskens would be awesome! Complete with Tusken companion (of course). Maybe a female Tusken warrior inspired by BOBF since the last two GS companions have been male? I actually really love Tatooine and feel like the lore is underutilized.

A GS centered on the Tuskens would be awesome! Complete with Tusken companion (of course). Maybe a female Tusken warrior inspired by BOBF since the last two GS companions have been male? I actually really love Tatooine and feel like the lore is underutilized.

100% agree. I'm making a Tusken centred RP guild on Star Forge if you are ever interested. It's not up and running yet though :(

• 3-4 cycler rifle stack
  • gaffi stick post shelving
  • sand people chieftain
  • sand people female warrior (BoBF)
  • Sand person melee
  • Sand Person rifle
  • sand person builder/working
  • tusken raider massiff
  • ceremonial fire
  • waterskins hanging on pole