Next galactic season suggestion

bluehufsa

Hi.

I'd like to make a suggestion about the next galactic season : Rass Ordo as a companion and the RD-31A Master Striker armor set among the rewards. Why a Mandalorian ? Simple : to give the possibility of having a Mando companion to the people that did not finished KOTFE/KOTET and/or just started and do not have enough tokens to get Shae Vizla.

Why RD-31A Master Striker armor? Because a lot of people i know are asking for it or for pieces that might look similar.

Thanks in advance

Hi.

I'd like to make a suggestion about the next galactic season : Rass Ordo as a companion and the RD-31A Master Striker armor set among the rewards. Why a Mandalorian ? Simple : to give the possibility of having a Mando companion to the people that did not finished KOTFE/KOTET and/or just started and do not have enough tokens to get Shae Vizla.

Why RD-31A Master Striker armor? Because a lot of people i know are asking for it or for pieces that might look similar.

Thanks in advance

I believe I saw something about season 3 already being decided but I couldn’t say where. Regardless of that I have to believe they already have season 3 mapped out . I’d think they’d start it with 7.1 so it would need to be done. I like the thought of a Mando comp being a reward for a future season but not Rass. I imagine that it would be a new Mando since both comps so far haven’t been story characters.

As for the RD-31A, I don’t agree there. Id prefer they keep giving new armor for the seasons. They should put in another way of getting that armor though.