No P1-XL droid in mailbox

Loganloy

My RL companion was disappointed that she did not get the 2022 May 4th companion in her mailbox this year. I got mine, though. This is the orange P1-XL droid. She's a subscriber also. Does anyone else have this problem not getting their pet this year?

How long has it been? The log in window doesn't end until tomorrow, but I got mine within minutes of logging in. Probably wouldn't hurt to submit a ticket right now. That way she will have proof of logging in during the time-frame if she needs to push the issue.

She logged in today (May 9th at 9 PM EST) for the first time in over two weeks and after the latest patch. She logged out and back in, and still nothing. She submitted a ticket, and we hope for the best.

Yeah same issue here. I logged in once yesterday and didn't get it, figured i'd wait til today and try again to see if the mail just took a bit and still no dice. I've submitted a ticket too, but i guess it's just wait and hope unless anyone else has suggestions on how to improve our odds.

So i just got a response to my ticket and the guy told me that it was only available if you logged in on the 4th....which is directly in opposition to what their own promotional material says. I'm kinda pissed right now.

Follow up the ticket with another and link the official announcement that clearly shows you had until today to log in. Your first ticket proves you had logged in on time. Maybe send Jackie a pm too.