Advanced Black-Purple Striated Crystals showing wrong unlock options in collections

MaximusRex

If I look at the Black-Purple Striated crystals in the Collections window, I am seeing the Account Unlock button that would normally indicate they are in collections but not unlocked on that character. This isn't the case however, and they are unlocked for all my characters and the account unlock button doesn't even work.

They are event rewards, and these have always behaved strangely.

They are automatically unlocked (and mailed) to all your characters (even newly created ones), but are not unlocked for the account.

Same for the May 4th pets, items from the preffered friends bundle, promotion-code items etc..

They are event rewards, and these have always behaved strangely.

They are automatically unlocked (and mailed) to all your characters (even newly created ones), but are not unlocked for the account.

Same for the May 4th pets, items from the preffered friends bundle, promotion-code items etc..

The PB Striated crystals are only unlocked for a character when you first stick them in a weapon.

Almost. They are bound on pickup. You just need to claim the box from the mail and open it.

I just tried it on a new character.

Huh. That changed, I guess. They used to always say that you *unlocked* them at the point that you put them in a weapon.

Huh. That changed, I guess. They used to always say that you *unlocked* them at the point that you put them in a weapon.

They still do that! Every time I drop one of the Advanced Black-Purple Striated Crystals into a weapon for the first time on a new character there's a message in chat informing me that the crystal has now been unlocked in Collections for that character.

The box containing the four Advanced Black-Purple Striated Crystals that you collect from your in-game mail has a level 10 requirement to open andf the crystals also have a level 10 requirement to be able to use them.