Purchased a 6 month sub, in March. Somehow it switched back to 1 month?

I purchased a 6 month sub in March, at the same time I bought a year sub to ESO. Both charges were made to my card. Fast forward to now, and suddenly SWTOR is asking for another 15 bucks, and threatening to shut off my sub...

There is no way the payment didn't go through, because I had 2 grand on my card, and my balance went down by the proper amount. Did my sub get cancelled? Is this a steam issue? That's 70 dollars down the drain.

Edited by MephilisOfSaline

As Fossman said, this isn't the appropriate place for this, there isn't anything we can do.

Anecdotally the best results come from the support email, support@swtor.com. Email them with the details, including credit card transaction record showing you were billed for the 6 month sub at a specific date. If steam sent you any confirmation, or you can look up any transactions there, that might help too (I do my sub through swtor.com so I'm not exactly sure what records are kept for steam subs)

Note, you'll need to send them the email from the same address as is attached to your SWTOR account.

This shouldn't be too hard for them to sort out.

Edited by MadDutchman