Chamber of Speech - drop rate is way too low

Pricia

The issue is it only drops from the silver droids, and when they modified this heroic to make it "easier", they dropped most of the silver droids down to normal so they no longer drop the batteries. I specifically warned them about this mission on the PTS, not that it's surprising that PTS feedback was ignored, but yeah. For now you have to focus on the silver droids, they're the only ones that drop it. Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

I ran this for the 1st time in a while last week and... :eek:

I remember the biggest hassle used to be doing the bonus with the number of players that could crowd it. Like really, usually I could do the 1st group of droids at the entrance to the area and get 2-3 of the items, and a additional and finish the main portion quickly.

How was this changed decided?

The issue is it only drops from the silver droids, and when they modified this heroic to make it "easier", they dropped most of the silver droids down to normal so they no longer drop the batteries. I specifically warned them about this mission on the PTS, not that it's surprising that PTS feedback was ignored, but yeah. For now you have to focus on the silver droids, they're the only ones that drop it.

Makes sense. But I just kill what's in the way lol.

It "only" took me 56 kills today!

Edited by Pricia