Heavy Diversion.. but no Diversion? (Marksmanship Sniper)

LordValcarde

A bit of clarification needed.

I've been levelling as a Marksmanship sniper. When I hit level 23, in the Marksmanship Ability Tree, I receive a passive called Heavy Diversion. An enhancement for an ability called 'Diversion'.

Here's the problem: I'm level 27 and still don't have any ability called 'Diversion'.

I've checked Abilities, General, checked a trained to see if I missed something, everything, and nowhere I'm seeing this ability at all.

Is it something unlocked elsewhere or am I just going blind? Or do I get it later on?

I can't seem to find a list of what abilities a Sniper gets in the current patch, but if it's unlocked later, it's pretty idiotic to have an ability that is enhanced by a trait earlier than you get it.

Most likely Diversion (a support skill) is unlocked much later now than it used to

Not the first time the reshuffling didn't make any sense.

-Adv Prot/Tactics Powertech/Vanguard gets Energy/Cell Burst at Level 23, but doesn't get the passive that builds Energy Lodes until a few levels later. Can't even use their first discipline ability when it's granted

And 7.0 wasn't even the first time this happend

-In 6.X, Lethality/Ruffian got a ~L20 passive where Toxic Haze/Bushwack would spread Corrosive Dart/Vital shot, but TH/Bw wasn't granted until level 40 something