Kotfe romance options

Windriss

I have a lvl 80, maxed character that I have played from lvl 1 all the way through storyline and content after. I was romancing Theron Shan as soon as it was an option, but apparently I missed one (1) flirt option in the Cantina which is the most pivotal one that unlocks the actual romance? Is there truly no way to fix this and unlock the romance moving forward? I don't often look up guides online but that was the only way I learned about this. Also if you go to replay the chapter, it won't let you make that option, bc I tried that too. If there is no way to fix this, it is truly disappointing since this is the character I play all the new content with and kinda wanted the full experience.

Also because i didn't know about this, i continued to play (and finish) the kotfe storyline, and was confused why there were no romance/flirt options anymore with any of the companions, but figured that maybe this storyline was less focused on that. From research online it looks like there is no fix for this. But I thought I would ask here too.

I have a lvl 80, maxed character that I have played from lvl 1 all the way through storyline and content after. I was romancing Theron Shan as soon as it was an option, but apparently I missed one (1) flirt option in the Cantina which is the most pivotal one that unlocks the actual romance? Is there truly no way to fix this and unlock the romance moving forward? I don't often look up guides online but that was the only way I learned about this. Also if you go to replay the chapter, it won't let you make that option, bc I tried that too. If there is no way to fix this, it is truly disappointing since this is the character I play all the new content with and kinda wanted the full experience.

Also because i didn't know about this, i continued to play (and finish) the kotfe storyline, and was confused why there were no romance/flirt options anymore with any of the companions, but figured that maybe this storyline was less focused on that. From research online it looks like there is no fix for this. But I thought I would ask here too.

There isn't. I thought there was one, right after when you were to go after havoc squad but I was wrong, that is your one and only shot at starting a romance with Theron, Lana or Koth.

There isn't. I thought there was one, right after when you were to go after havoc squad but I was wrong, that is your one and only shot at starting a romance with Theron, Lana or Koth.

Sadly no. I wish they implemented more than one chance during certain stories after kotfe. You still have arcann alert if you didn't kill him off and maybe your old original LI that shows up depending on what class you play.