Three Sentinel PVP issues i haven't seen mentioned before.

Zhorx

The Zelaus Leap animation and targetting often bring you out of melee range of a running target, making the talent Agility Training more of an absolute must than a plesant extra. Having to use talent points to make abilities not work improperly is terrible, with the current Zelaous Leap the run speed has to be built in to the ability, because without the talent for 40% run speed after using it it's more likely to hurt you than your opponent.

Lag and Force Stasis. Force Stasis is the worst stun in the game, short range, channeled, and on top of that due to lag it's far too often completely wasted. Run up to a sniper, start casting force stasis, and they infallably at the same time knocks you back. Or a Sorc who stuns you...

The end result is both abilities hits, but since Force Stasis is channeled it immediately breaks from the other players knockback/stun, goes on cooldown, and does nothing.

Force Sweeps misses running targets in melee range.

The scenario: I run behind another player, able to hit him with my other abilities, i hit force sweep and it deals no damage.

This bug is probably tied to the animation, looking at where the graphic hole is it's usually a few yards behind me. Ie, the damage seems to originate from where i was when i started the animation, but the damage is dealt at the time when the animation stops, between which my target (and me) have already moved away a bit.

Generally the current feeling of the sentinel class is that it's underwhelming, and that's mainly due to the baseline abilities by themselves being a bit too weak. A lot of talent points have to be spent to get things which are mandatory for a melee class in PVP. It definately picks up at level 40 when you can get those talents (like snares/roots with 10 yard range), but it never actually catches up to the other classes.

Also, centering... once you're rolling and can use Zen/Transcendence, the class is okayish, but without a pocket healer/premade you're more then likely to die before you have the chance to use it even once.

The combination of the class almost requiring a pocket healer or premade, and having to be over level 40 to get near mandatory talents, will probably lead to the class being heavily underpopulated in PVP.

Edited by Zhorx