what's defferent with 326 purple pvp gear and 326 purple pve gear ?

ericshusw

can I equip 326 purple pvp gear to join operation?:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:
Absolutely. A lot of people have been doing that the last 3 weeks to get Operations gear.

The PvP gear will give you up to 105% Accuracy (which is good enough for most PvE content as well) whereas you want 110% Accuracy for Operations.

The Operations gear (purple 326 Rakata gear, to be more specific) will go up to 330. (*) The purple Thyrsian PvP gear maxes out at 326.

(*) Note that the purple PvE Rakata gear drops from MM Operations (except for the left side items which drop in VM Ops). The Green (Tionese) and Blue (Columi) PvE gear drop from SM and VM Ops but max out at 322 and 326 respectively.

I don't know how to explain this stuff in a nice, concise, easy-to-understand way.

Edited by mike_carton

Think of the PvP gear as "starter" PvE gear. You can get up to 326 pretty easily doing PvP (GSF or Warzones), and then use that gear to do Vet Mode Operations and Master Mode Flashpoints. The Vet Mode Ops and Master Mode Flashpoints will award you with equivalent PVE gear that you can then begin upgrading to 330.

I hope that makes sense.

The Vet Mode Ops and Master Mode Flashpoints will award you with equivalent PVE gear that you can then begin upgrading to 330.

Only Rakata gear can be upgraded above 326, and that's Nightmare Ops gear. Rakata Earpieces, Implants and Relics can drop in Vet Ops, but not in any kind of Flashpoint.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread, was about asking the same Question

I have full Set 326 purple PVP with legendary Implants up to 330, I switch the gear between my Merc and Mara except for Implant.

So can I jump to NigtMare Ops via groupfinder ? And get upgrades to 328 purple Rakata?

I haven't done any ops yet even Story mode and Veteran or Hardmode

Thanks for any reply.