Maurader PvP - it gets much better , dont you worry

Audenlol

Now, my experience with mauarader pvp only goes up thru lvl 38 thus far.

Here is what I have learned..

10-whenever you get the vanish is painful. No cc's, and mediocre damage with next to no survivability.

Now here is where my nub-ness kicked in. The vanish ability tooltip is a bit vauge when it comes to pvp. The tip reads as 4 second thread dump + a lil speed boost. Now from reading it It seemed worthless in pvp. Ok i fade , but why would players not attack me? But low and behold, it is an actually very very very good escape tool!

Since realizing this, (and working on my rotation, rage spec) pvp has actually been 110% more enjoyable. At lvl 38, i can max out a crit around 3k-3500. (4 stack smash). And only averaging 1-3 deaths per game while being top 3 damage.

Just pick your fights. 1v1 we do have to outplay our opponent.. but in group play, if they ignore you its gg for them.

Just pick your fights. 1v1 we do have to outplay our opponent.. but in group play, if they ignore you its gg for them.

Most important advice for any class/player.

P.S. I try to stay away from group fights at all costs, and if I do participate, I take on the ranged. We make great ranged DPS neutralizers, due to our movement buffs and CC's. Rage tree gives us a great one - Force Crush.