No opption to romance Lana

Shadyia

I've read the threads. It says you have ONE chance to start the romance with Lana, in the cantina. Choose flirt.

I was given NO flirt option, not with Lana or Koth or Theron.

AFAIK, I did everything as I did before. I let her know about whats-his-face in my head, and I would have chosen all flirt options. She didn't come to my rescue when I refused the emperor's power and there was no "you better kiss me" option earlier, so it seems I was screwed out of this story line early.

It's *possible* I used a level 65 token to make this character. I don't remember. If so, I may not have met Lana for those early Manann missions when she was first introduced. But, should that make a diff?

Any thoughts. This character gets deleted if there is no way out of this mess.

It's *possible* I used a level 65 token to make this character. I don't remember. If so, I may not have met Lana for those early Manann missions when she was first introduced. But, should that make a diff?

If you used a level 65 token (back back back in the day), or a level 70 token (*NOT* the Master's Datacron), then yes, it very much makes a difference.

Specifically:

* A start-at-60 (beginning of KotFE) character autocompletes the class and class-companion stories and the Revan and Emperor stories (Prelude to Revan(1), Shadow of Revan(2), Rise of the Emperor(3)).

* A start-at-65 (beginning of KotET) character autocompletes that stuff *and "first play" on KotFE.

* A start-at-70 (beginning of Jedi Under Siege) character autocompletes all that stuff *and* first-play on KotET.

* You can only romance KLT(4) on the *character's* first play, the one that gets autocompleted as noted above

* You cannot rewrite the story by replaying the chapters.

* Romances autocomplete as "not romanced".

* Companion reunions (specifically Kaliyo, Aric Jorgan, Vette and Torian Cadera)(5) autocomplete as "the fire wasn't there any more".

EDIT: sorry, forgot to make one point clear: the flirts with Lana during Prelude to Revan(1) are not required. The flirts during KotFE Chapters I to VIII first-play very much *are* required.

(1) Korriban, Tython, Manaan, and Rakata Prime flashpoints and the linking story.

(2) Rishi and Yavin

(3) Ziost

(4) Koth, Lana or Theron

(5) There are others that can be autocompleted into "no romance any more", but they return in Alerts during the later parts of KotET and are autocompleted by taking certain other alerts *after* JUS.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

* A start-at-65 (beginning of KotET) character autocompletes that stuff *and "first play" on KotFE.

I think that's my sad answer. I must have used some kind of 65 boost and auto-completed the beginning of KotET. So I was shut out of all the starting options, including the flirts when Lana finds me frozen.

Fantastic reply, BTW. Thanks for taking the time! :):):)

Edited by Shadyia

• 2 weeks later...
If you used a level 65 token (back back back in the day), or a level 70 token (*NOT* the Master's Datacron), then yes, it very much makes a difference.

Specifically:

* A start-at-60 (beginning of KotFE) character autocompletes the class and class-companion stories and the Revan and Emperor stories (Prelude to Revan(1), Shadow of Revan(2), Rise of the Emperor(3)).

* A start-at-70 (beginning of Jedi Under Siege) character autocompletes all that stuff *and* first-play on KotET.

* You can only romance KLT(4) on the *character's* first play, the one that gets autocompleted as noted above

* You cannot rewrite the story by replaying the chapters.

* Romances autocomplete as "not romanced".

* Companion reunions (specifically Kaliyo, Aric Jorgan, Vette and Torian Cadera)(5) autocomplete as "the fire wasn't there any more".

EDIT: sorry, forgot to make one point clear: the flirts with Lana during Prelude to Revan(1) are not required. The flirts during KotFE Chapters I to VIII first-play very much *are* required.

(1) Korriban, Tython, Manaan, and Rakata Prime flashpoints and the linking story.

(2) Rishi and Yavin

(3) Ziost

(4) Koth, Lana or Theron

(5) There are others that can be autocompleted into "no romance any more", but they return in Alerts during the later parts of KotET and are autocompleted by taking certain other alerts *after* JUS.

Does this mean that if I use that character boost that has been on my account forever means the character will have 0 romances?

Does this mean that if I use that character boost that has been on my account forever means the character will have 0 romances?

Any "choose a romance here" points that are earlier in the story than where you skip to will be done as "no romance", yes, but any romance introduced later in the story will be possible.

Spoilers.

If you start at 60 (not sure this is still possible), no class-story companion romances, but see below. You can still romance Koth, Lana or Theron (KLT).

If you start at 70, no class-story companion romances, but see below, and no romance the KLT either.

"See below" refers to here. Some class companions return for their original classes in a romanceable way, speciifically:

* Nadia Grell as F/F for Consulars

* Kira Carsen as F/F for Knights

* Dark Side Jaesa Wilsaam as F/F for Warriors

* Light Side Jaesa Wilsaam as M/F or F/F for Warriors, except that she's DS for characters that skip the class story entirely.

* Khem Val as M/M or F/M for Inquisitors.

But also Arcann can be romanced as M/M or F/M by anyone who didn't kill him during KotET, except start-at-70s.