Looting this currency would put you over the cap

Pricia

I'm really not sure what your intent is here, but sometimes I get this message when trying to loot a currency I have capped, and other times I just loot it and get a message in my log saying I didn't get the reward.

I much prefer the latter, as it doesn't prevent me from collecting Galactic Season rewards.

But it's different every day and I can't imagine this is intended.

I'm really not sure what your intent is here, but sometimes I get this message when trying to loot a currency I have capped, and other times I just loot it and get a message in my log saying I didn't get the reward.

I much prefer the latter, as it doesn't prevent me from collecting Galactic Season rewards.

But it's different every day and I can't imagine this is intended.

It's two different flags being thrown.

One is because you've hit the weekly cap (that's the 'you didn't get the reward" one).

The other is because you haven't hit the weekly cap, but have hit the overall cap (that's the "looting would put you over the cap" one).

Couple that with the fact that these currencies have stupid-low caps (Medals of Commendation and Underworld Syndicate Plans), and it's basically going to be a thing that isn't going away, probably.

I currently can't claim the level 29 Galactic Seasons reward because it will put me over the cap for Medals of Commendation. However, i can't spend any Medals because I only have 3 Aquatic Resource Matrices and need 60 to upgrade my 320s. Since I'm not playing to gear, I have no idea how long it's going to take me to finally spend my Medals of Commendation. So I now have no idea when I'm going to be able to claim this reward. This is a poor design choice.

I currently can't claim the level 29 Galactic Seasons reward because it will put me over the cap for Medals of Commendation. However, i can't spend any Medals because I only have 3 Aquatic Resource Matrices and need 60 to upgrade my 320s. Since I'm not playing to gear, I have no idea how long it's going to take me to finally spend my Medals of Commendation. So I now have no idea when I'm going to be able to claim this reward. This is a poor design choice.

Thank you for illustrating the utterly blinkered absurdity of the currency cap as applied to a totally reasonable way to play the game, to enjoy it as you see fit.

Here's hoping we will all soon be allowed to play the game as we like without undue interference, penalty or handicap because of ill-conceived design dictats that are discriminatory.