Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

You could fix almost everything by giving us a mod vendor

Pricia

Crafting is useless now with no mods. Cartel Coins were a waste now that I can't use my weapons. Not having modable gear while we level and only available at highest end game is insanely ridiculous, imo.

The 6.0 gearing system was perfectly fine. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel and make gearing horribly boring and crafting worthless.

The 6.0 gearing system was perfectly fine.

It really was. If it needed anything it was a little reduction in RNG from the vendors and Kai Zykken rather than the unnecessary overhaul we ended up with.

I really don't understand why you don't want us to have mods.

People are not happy that they can't use their cartel weapons - that would fix that.

People are not happy that they can't adjust their stats - that would fix that.

People have too many credits - make the mods 200k each and that would fix that.

All you have to do is put a vendor that sells mods up to our current item rating for credits. That would make half the pissed off people happy. And it would cost you NOTHING.

(Conquest would still suck but that would be something).

Yep.

A simple vendor that sells mods of appropriate level for 1/3 this cost of the entire piece of gear.

Problem solved.

this unmoddable thing is bad on so many levels, and literally keeping me from playing certain classes as i cannot stand to look at the weapons im forced to use on them.

Change this one thing, and so many problems go away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.