Weeklies are not matching Galactic Season goals

Pricia

On the PTS the exact same bug they intend to fix today occurred; weeklies in the activities list did not match the weeklies required for conquest and could not be acquired any where else. Yet another thing they new about before launching.

This week/today it's affecting the Onderon weekly (as well as all the others mentioned). The weekly quest for Onderon can't be retrieved via the "Activities" list (as it's not available) and is blocked from being clickable in the conquest list (where is says "grant mission") or from the mission terminal on Onderon (it's not there). I fed this exact issue back on the PTS and this is proof it was ignored. As the fix was supposed to be rolled out from 6.45pm UTC and it's now 22:22 (on 22022022 :eek:) has the fix not worked (I'm on DM)? Or was the Onderon weekly missed of the fix list (the others all appear to be there now).

Confirmed, this is the exact same bug that was seen and reported on the PTS

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this was supposed to have been fixed ?

Then why when i log on after the reset the terminal is still giving me last week's operation weeklies (DF, DP and Dxun) instead of this week's (EV, EC, TFB) ?

Edited by LadyHF

Confirming that this is the case for me too - after the reset this morning (March 15) the conquest objectives for this week have been updated, but the daily areas and heroics missions are the same as last week.

Confirming that this is the case for me too - after the reset this morning (March 15) the conquest objectives for this week have been updated, but the daily areas and heroics missions are the same as last week.

Operation weeklies are the same as last week as well.

Update the daily/heroic can be fixed by example going to Black Hole(one of this weeks daily) pvp instance, you can pick up the weekly there, and that seems to trigger the daily/heroic into updating to this weeks.

But the ops weeklies are still bugged-and yes I tried to switching to different instances of the fleet, didnt work.

I pick up the quest Complete 3 Weekly Vet FP via Group Finder. I queue for group finder, making sure all available selections are checked (7/7 or8/8) and when the group finder pops, and our group completes one with any turn ins, NaDA, No credit for the Weekly. Still says 0/3. So I queue for another one, making sure all selections are checked, complete it with group, and NaDA, nothing, zilch. Weekly still says 0/3.

Same was happening last week with Weekly Master 0/2 not getting credit. Haven't dont those yet but we can assume they are still broken.

This is gear progression and conquest. This needs to be fixed. You can't tuck this away for some future update when you get around to it. This fix needs to be a higher priority.

I pick up the quest Complete 3 Weekly Vet FP via Group Finder. I queue for group finder, making sure all available selections are checked (7/7 or8/8) and when the group finder pops, and our group completes one with any turn ins, NaDA, No credit for the Weekly. Still says 0/3. So I queue for another one, making sure all selections are checked, complete it with group, and NaDA, nothing, zilch. Weekly still says 0/3.

Same was happening last week with Weekly Master 0/2 not getting credit. Haven't dont those yet but we can assume they are still broken.

This is gear progression and conquest. This needs to be fixed. You can't tuck this away for some future update when you get around to it. This fix needs to be a higher priority.

You should make a new thread for that.