Best current (7.0) DPS?

Gern_Verkheart

I apologize, cause this probably gets asked often, but I did do a search and no recent posts came up for this question. I've also tried googling this but can't find any info for the current expansion.

I started playing the game just before 7.0 dropped, and even before then the answers I could find to this question were not even close to consistent.

I'm wondering what the top DPS classes are now in the game. I've tried these classes so far:

Melee

Concentration Sentinel

Advanced Prototype Powertech

Tactics Vanguard

Ranged

Gunnery Commando

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger

Arsenal Mercenary

Of course, I haven't gotten much further than chapter 2 on most of them, so I don't know what any of them are like at endgame. But so far I like the sentinel the best, although the vanguard and powertech both come close, I like the gunslinger after those. Are any of these classes in the top DPS bracket in endgame in 7.0? And if not, would I have any trouble finding groups?

Easily the Vengeance Juggernaut right now. I got 324 will full 286 augments and stims on. Put the 3 dots on target, vengeful slam to spread dots and then hit bloodrage and you will literally melt an entire mob. Same applies to single target with Hemophilic Slash. I tried the Deception Assassin as well as the Lightning Sorc and they nerfed the hell out of those two really bad. The sorc does way less dps than it did in 6.0. Edited by ReveredDead