'You are currently ineligible for this activity' ???????

The only flashpoints in groupfinder this week are minimum level 50. Are you lower than that?

So the group finder flashpoints change every week? That seems kind of silly... Just coming back from not playing for like a decade. So much to learn!

I am a level 23, high above the level for Drommund Kaas, but there is a droid there who gives the Hammer Station mission, I go to fleet and to terminal and then "Activity Finder" and I get the same above message, so now I have to rely on helpful guild members or random people by shouting for a group on Fleet? This is BS, I just came back as a subscriber and this is STRIKE 1 Bioware, 2 more and I unsubscribe again...fix this or your gonna lose alot of players.

Could not have said it better myself. I returned and started new characters and have missions to go into a random GF and cant do it. Tutorial is also telling me to do it.

I am a level 23, high above the level for Drommund Kaas, but there is a droid there who gives the Hammer Station mission, I go to fleet and to terminal and then "Activity Finder" and I get the same above message, so now I have to rely on helpful guild members or random people by shouting for a group on Fleet? This is BS, I just came back as a subscriber and this is STRIKE 1 Bioware, 2 more and I unsubscribe again...fix this or your gonna lose alot of players.