Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Missing titles and MK-90 log mount

Sikssix

I have completed all requested goals for the PTS and I am missing two titles and a mount.

The titles:

The Cutting Edge

Strike Team Hero

The mount:

Kai Zyken's MK-90 Holo-Log Mount

I can provide evidence right here of me completing what was required. I hope I could talk to some one in a personal chat about this so we can get some clarification on what is going on.

The devs stated the following in the patch notes:

All PTS rewards have been granted to all eligible players except for Kai Zykken’s MK-85 Log Mount. This reward will be granted with our next patch.

That being said, I also spent 40 hours on the LotS PTS to earn all of the titles and also did not receive:

The Cutting Edge

Strike Team Hero

I submitted a ticket in-game already but wanted to let you know that the same thing happened to me. I really hope we can get those titles since we spent so many hours working on that.

The devs stated the following in the patch notes:

That being said, I also spent 40 hours on the LotS PTS to earn all of the titles and also did not receive:

The Cutting Edge

Strike Team Hero

I submitted a ticket in-game already but wanted to let you know that the same thing happened to me. I really hope we can get those titles since we spent so many hours working on that.

That states for the MK-85 log mount. There has been a small number of people, and a small number, with the mk-90 mounts and titles already, I have seen them on the live server.

That states for the MK-85 log mount. There has been a small number of people, and a small number, with the mk-90 mounts and titles already, I have seen them on the live server.

You've seen people with the holo log mounts already?! Oh man.

The friend that I did all of the PTS achievements with just told me that he received the two titles that I'm missing. Big oof.

The friend that I did all of the PTS achievements with just told me that he received the two titles that I'm missing. Big oof.

That is why I have made a bug report and hope that I hear from them ASAP.

I received the MK-90 mount and did pretty much the bare minimum on PTS. Do you know if you had an item rating of 322 or ~321.5?

Here is everything I have done, which was literally everything they requested.

I am missing just The Cutting Edge title, Strike Team Hero title, and the MK-90 mount

EDIT: I was full 322

Edited by Sikssix

I got everything including the holo log mount. But then, like a crazy person I did all the achievements starting from level one and doing all my class story (acts 1, 2 & 3), every chapter of Kotfe/KotET (as was sure just doing the required chapter that was listed would not count), the whole traitor arc, Ossus and as far as I could get in Onderon, the flashpoint weekly and the PvP weekly (I think that's all). My list of proof is here - if you did what I did and didn't get the achievement rewards, definitely a bug.

I got everything including the holo log mount. But then, like a crazy person I did all the achievements starting from level one and doing all my class story (acts 1, 2 & 3), every chapter of Kotfe/KotET (as was sure just doing the required chapter that was listed would not count), the whole traitor arc, Ossus and as far as I could get in Onderon, the flashpoint weekly and the PvP weekly (I think that's all). My list of proof is here - if you did what I did and didn't get the achievement rewards, definitely a bug.

I did these minus the extras that weren't needed. I have linked my forum post awhile back and been linking it daily

May as well reply to this post as well and say I also did not receive the Cutting Edge, Strike Team Hero, and Holo Log rewards after doing all of the objectives listed.

If you got evidence of completing this, I have a thread to post it in as well.

I wonder if it's completing a mix of imperial/republic storylines that's causing the issue.

Maybe, but they DID state either OR. And they were clear on that too. They didn't say that we had to choose one faction to complete the extended storylines, even that was asked and they claimed it wasn't needed, so long as you have the achievements.

Maybe, but they DID state either OR. And they were clear on that too. They didn't say that we had to choose one faction to complete the extended storylines, even that was asked and they claimed it wasn't needed, so long as you have the achievements.

And of course to be certain of the same thing I made a fresh toon and did it all. I am only missing the original log mount. I have faith they will remedy something like this rather soon.

Edited by sleezyknockers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.