It has been a while...

thesweetlyfe

So I just came back to the game after quite a few years away. I always loved the pvp in this game but things have seemed to change. I dont know if it is just me but pvp as a low level character seems pretty pointless. No matter what I do I get demolished. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or has pvp become crap? I remember pvp at the level 30 range and I did pretty well now it seems like everything smashes me. I know I need to get gud and all but no matter what seems like low level is at a complete disadvantage.

So I just came back to the game after quite a few years away. I always loved the pvp in this game but things have seemed to change. I dont know if it is just me but pvp as a low level character seems pretty pointless. No matter what I do I get demolished. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or has pvp become crap? I remember pvp at the level 30 range and I did pretty well now it seems like everything smashes me. I know I need to get gud and all but no matter what seems like low level is at a complete disadvantage.

At low level you don't have proper gear in the first place and you are mixed with higher level players that have more abilities or item rating than you do and you just get 2 shot killed .

Yeah it's annoying . I would just power level up to make sure you mostly skip lowbies and midbies. They are a total senseless mess and shouldn't be in the game since they removed pvp gear and tokens .