Swtor.com - Drupal, PHP, etc...

Cybercraft

Hello,

I've a question about the SWToR.com portal :

The portal was made in Drupal 6 in the first version (If I remember correctly). Now, the current portal is stuck with an old end-of-life PHP version (5.3.27) and an old custom theme called "coruscant" with many pieces of custom code.

Is there a plan to update the portal and maybe migrating to Drupal 9 ?

A player, but also... Senior Drupal Engineer little bit anxious for security issues :)

Hello,

I've a question about the SWToR.com portal :

The portal was made in Drupal 6 in the first version (If I remember correctly). Now, the current portal is stuck with an old end-of-life PHP version (5.3.27) and an old custom theme called "coruscant" with many pieces of custom code.

Is there a plan to update the portal and maybe migrating to Drupal 9 ?

A player, but also... Senior Drupal Engineer little bit anxious for security issues :)

As also a security professional, if you were anxious about security, why post this in the forum over a more direct method?

As also a security professional, if you were anxious about security, why post this in the forum over a more direct method?

The forum and the portal are two different things. Portal was made with Drupal, and forum was made with vBulletin.

Also, it's not a post about me and my personal data stored in SWTOR.com database.

I just suggest to update the Drupal portal, from Drupalist to Drupalist.